Sunday, June 17, 2012


My Keeper League Team in an 8 team league. Muast keep at least 10 of 23 . I'm keeping 10, which means I will have the first pick, Trent Richardson people, :) Here's my ten keepers.


QB- Matthew Stafford
RB- DeMarco Murray
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-Chris Johnson
RB- Beanie Wells
RB- Johnathan Stewart
WR- Greg Jennings
WR- Kenny Britt
WR- Jeremy Maclin
TE- Antonion Gates

Trent Richardson is supposed to be the real deal. I believe it. He has all the tools to make it in the NFL. He could be worth a first round pick if he Has it together from day one. Cleveland is trying a new look and he's the face. If he produces you're getting a steal for the next 5 years no matter where you draft him.

I'll certainly get the first pick which even though I'm loaded at RB that will give me a lot of trade bait.I will have a lot of combinations of backs I can pull off blockbuster trades for. And the good thing is, everyone always needs RBs.

I 'm not great at WR but solid. If Jennings does his thing I got a decent WR1 who will produce steadily week to week.

Britt will all depend on his knee which I'm counting on too much. If he can bounce back he is a star in the making but I think that may be a year a away but well worth keeping on a dynasty team. He'll get around 65 catches 1'000 yards and 6 or 7 scores this year. In any case expect a breakout game or two, then next year if things go smoothly the wait will be well worth it.

Maclin isn't the sexiest option for a fill in WR but he gets the job done. While Desean Jackson is more likely to rack up the big plays and numbers Maclin is the one getting the steady work underneath. HE's a steady 4-6 catches for 50-75 yards and a TD every couple of games. He even breaks out and has a big game every so often. Don't sleep on Maclin he's a blue collar guy.

Antonio Gates has been a staple TE for my team for many years. He's always been one of the best. Unfortunately his foot problems have hobbled him as of late and left him ineffective at times. However There aren't really a lot of alternatives with his upside. The foot is said to be doing fine and dandy so who am I to argue. If he has a healthy productive season I get a TE who catches 75 passes for 900 yards and 8 TDs. I can pull my hair out trying to find a replacement who can do half that while he plays any way.

I know I didn't cover everyone but I'll get back to it later. Let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment